How to setup Author Profile in WordPress 4.7: Hello readers, through this article, I am going to explain the complete procedure to setup author profile in WordPress. Your complete profile represents you completely. So, if you want to know about the author profile setup procedure then you are advised to go with below details. By understanding Author profile page you can setup easily your profile in WordPress. Now, go with below information and setup Author profile in WordPress.
Steps to setup Author Profile in WordPress
- Login your WordPress website with user ID and password.
- To open Author Profile Set Up page you can use several options:
- You may go to the “Users” option available on the left-hand side of the page and click on ‘Your Profile’ option.
- You may go to the User Symbol available at the top right of the page and click on “Edit My Profile” option.
- Apart from this, you can also open author profile page with “All Users” option available under ‘Users’ category. If more than one user is operating a WordPress website then you can go with this option.
- Through any of the above options, Author page will open from where you can maintain and edit your profile.
- In ‘Personal Options’ section, you can choose Visual Editor, Admin Colour Scheme, Keyboard Shortcuts and Toolbar options and can edit according to your choice and requirement.
- In ‘Name’ section, you can fill or edit your first name, last name, nick name (required) and Display name publically as. You should also note that from here you will not be able to change your main Username.
- In ‘Contact Info’ section, you will see these options: Email (required) website and Google+. So, you can maintain these things from this section.
- Through ‘About Yourself’ section, you can fill out your profile with your little biographical information publically and you can also change your profile picture on Gravatar.
- Through ‘Account Management’ section, you can set New Password.
- After editing or maintaining your account, you will have to click on “Update Profile” option given below to update your profile.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to setup Author Profile in WordPress 4.7”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about ‘How to setup Author Profile in WordPress’.