How to install wordpress 4.7 using ftp without any cPanel: if you want to know how you can install wordpress manually on your server by yourself then this tutorial will support you a lot. As we know that with the Cpanel we can reduce our work. All hosting provider has a licence of Cpanel in your hosting account. In case you find that you didn’t want to get hosting by Cpanel then in such case you choose a different hosting company. So in such case, you can install your wordpress using ftp with Filezilla.
Steps for How to install wordpress 4.7 using ftp without any cPanel
Step I: Visit given website https://wordpress.org/ for download wordpress.
Step II: Then click on download word press 4.7 button
Step III: After downloading wordpress.zip file then you need to upload public html folder via FTP.
Step IV: After that you need to right click on download wordpess folder and then click on extract button.
Step V: In Filezilla enter your host name, user name, password etc
Step VI: Then create your database using MYSQL database.
- Then add fields which you want to add and click on next button.
- Now your database succesfully createdSteps for Configuration
- By selecting language and then click on Continue button.
- Then enter your required details such as database name, username, password, host name etc.
- After click on submit button given below webpage will open and then click on Rum the Install button.
- After that you have to enter some information and then click on Install wordpress.
- Then after successfully installation you will be receive a message on your screen.
- Now you can login your website.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to “How to install wordpress 4.7 using ftp without any cPanel” you can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest update related to How to install wordpress 4.7 using ftp without any cPanel.