How to install & verify website to Google Web Master Tools in WordPress 4.7: – Web Master Tools in WordPress 4.7 is a built-in stats that give your lots of information such as traffic on your site, you can also get enough about how people are finding your site, stats junkie, search engines and more. Like Google’s Search Console formerly known as Webmaster Tools which will provide you additional information. Here we are providing you some other important steps with the help of those steps you can easily avail the beneficial facility of Web Master Tools in WordPress 4.7. Therefore read the article carefully.
Steps to install & verify website to Google Web Master Tools in WordPress 4.7
- First Log in to http://g.co/SearchConsole with your Google account
- After that tap on “Add a Property” button
- Enter the URL of site which is would you like to manage
- And click on “Continue” button
- Then in Recommended method section download HTML verification file
- Tab on Alternate Method section, and open “HTML Tag”
- After that, you will see Meta tag below, Copy that Meta blog
- Then, leave the Verification page, and open your Dashboard in a new tab or window
- Visit the Setting tab, click on the SEO tab and paste the unique code into Google Webmaster Tools Field under the Site Verification service.
- To save the change, click on save setting button
- Go back to the Verification page and click on “Verify” button
There is another alternative Method
- After Copying the Code, Visit the dashboard
- In Appearance tab, choose Editor
- Simply click on Header file
- After that paste the unique code (Which you have copied from Webmaster Tools) between the Head elements
- After doing that Press on Update File button
- Go back to Webmaster Tools verification page and click on VERIFY
NOTE: – This webpage is totally dedicated to the “How to install & verify website to Google Web Master Tools in WordPress 4.7” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information related the WordPress.