How to install Plugin in WordPress 4.7:- Plugins are available via the WordPress Plugins Directory and other. Plugins are tools which provide additional functionality service to the applicants. There are different kinds of Plugins which one can install according to the need of websites or Ideas. Installing Plugins in WordPress 4.7 is an easy process and there is also a different way to install the plugins in your websites. Therefore here through this article, we are providing you the different path to install Plugins in WordPress. Installing WordPress Plugins is an easy way here is providing you some tutorial steps which will help you.
Steps to install Plugin in WordPress 4.7
- Automatically through WordPress
- Manually upload a plugin through WordPress
- Manually uploading a plugin via FTP
Steps to automatically install plugins through WordPress
Install Plugins in WordPress is the easiest way. In this way, you just need to follow some server setups.
- Visit the dashboard of your website via Login.
- After that open Plugins section, and click on Add New
- After that in the Add new screen enter the name of the plugin which you want to install and tap on Search button.
- Then the search result will soon, pick up the plugin which you want, and click on “Install” button
- When the installing and downloading process finish click on “Active Plugin” button
Steps to manually upload a plugin through WordPress
- Download the Plugins: – First download the plugins from an appropriate website and allow the browser to store the file. Usually, WordPress Plugins have distributed in zip files.
- After the download process is finished, Visit the dashboard of your site where you want to install the plugin
- From several options chose the plugin option and then click on “Add New” button
- After that instead of searching plugin, directly click on “Upload” button
- After that use the Browser button, to select plugin from the files that were downloaded
- Tap on Install Now button
- The plugin will automatically upload to your blog and installed
- After all that at last click on “Activate Plugin” button
Steps to manually uploading a plugin via FTP
One can install plugins via FTP (File Transfer Protocol) also. But installing plugins via FTP is more complicated and least friendly for the beginners. There is no server set up for this.
- Download the plugins source file (it will be a zip file)
- Extract the zip file on your computer.
- This extract file you need to manually upload to your blog sing FTP
- Access your site’s server via the FTP manager.
- You must need to have your FTP username and password to visit, and in case you don’t have contact your WordPress hosting provider.
- Open FTP client on your computer screen and connect to your website.
- After that access the path /wp-content/plugins/
- Upload the extracted folder from the Zip file in the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your web server
- After the uploading process is complete, visit the dashboard of your website, and tap on Plugins link in the admin menu.
- You will able to see the Plugin which you installed
- Click on Activate button, of that Plugin which you installed.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to install Plugin in WordPress 4.7“You can bookmark this web page to visit here again in future for more information.