How to install & configure All In One SEO Pack in WordPress 4.7:- Here through this article, we are providing you some details regarding the process of installing and Configuring All In One SEO pack in WordPress 4.7. We advise you to install All In SEO Pack because it is one of the most popular WordPress plugins. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the Engine which makes your website rank higher in Google and in other search engines. WordPress also provide an SEO friendly setup which helps you to make your site rank high but for that, you need to do many things to improve your SEO, for example, generating XML sitemap, avoiding duplicate content, adding Meta tags, and more.
Steps to install All In One SEO Pack in WordPress 4.7
Follow the given instructions to install the All In One SEO Pack in WordPress:-
- Visit the dashboard, Open Plugins, and Choose Add New Tab
- After that in Search Box enter “All In One SEO Pack” and click on search
- After that click on Install All In One SEO Pack button
- Once installed, tap on Activate Plugin tab.
Steps to Configure All In One SEO Pack in WordPress 4.7
- Still, on your dashboard, visit All In SEO plugins and tab on “General Setting”
- In case you already have made a donation, then select Checkbox “I enjoy this plugin and have made a donation”
- Then in Plugin section Enable Canonical URLs to give permanent links to individual articles in your site.
- Then in Use Original Title option keep the Original Title disabled.
- You can also enable Log Important Events in case you want.
- After all, that in Home Page Setting, Enter the title for your homepage and our site most important keyword (Maximum word limit 60 characters)
- Fill up the Home Description box.
- In Home, Keyword field describes your site by entering 5 to 10 Keyword
- In Keyword setting section, Enabled Use Keywords by clicking on checkbox
- Enable Use tags for Meta Keywords to allow plugin to automatically use tags and categories
- Enable Dynamically Generate Keywords for Post
- In title setting section set the default title format for every page by enabling Rewrite Titles, Capitalize Titles, and Capitalize Category Titles.
Custom Post Type Setting
- Enable SEO for Custom Post Types if you are the user of Custom Post Types
- Disable Enable Advanced Options if your site is not a video blog
- Click on both checkbox of Show Column Labels for Custom Post Types options
- Enable the Display Menu in Admin bar and Display Menu at the top
- Enter your webmaster verification code which you received from Google, Pinterest, and Bing to verify your site
- Fill Google plus Default profile and click on Connect with Google Analytics button
- Add Google Analytics ID to get vital metrics on traffic
- Keep enabled Use Noindex for Categories, Use Noindex for Date Archives and Use Noindex for Author Archives. Leave the Use Noindex for Tag Archives and Use Noindex for Search Page unchecked.
- It is better to leave Advanced Settings at default and after these clicks on Update Options.
Remember this each time you publish a new post; you need to make sure that you manually enter an S.E.O title, description, and keywords.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to install & configure All In One SEO Pack in WordPress 4.7” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information about WordPress.