How to create First Post / Page in Word press 4.7:- Do you want to create a First post or page in word press 4.7? You might think that adding a new post in WordPress is quite facile, but many of beginners find the interface a bit in it. WordPress sites have different layouts for different pages. Customs pages allow one to have a different layout in the appearance from regular pages. There are many different features in you WordPress which you use accordingly you needs. To create first post / Page you need some basic information about HTML, CSS, and PHP which will help you a lot. Therefore to create First Post / Page in Word press 4.7 read this article carefully.
Steps to create First Post / Page in Word press 4.7
To create the first post in WordPress follow the below steps and make sure that the post you want to be published is ready and complete. Follow the below instructions:-
- In first steps login to your WordPress Dashboard (Administration panel)
- After that in Dashboard page Click on “Posts” tab, then click on “Add New” tab.
- You can click on “New” which is on the upper side.
- Then Add New Post Screen will flash on your screen.
- Start filling the box such as:-
- Post title
- Edit URL
- Visual Text Editor
- Post body
- Categories and Tags
- Featured Image
- Enter Your Post title in the upper Field, check the URL, and click on Visual Text Editor and fill the body content. After all, that Paste the same title in the below SEO title box and fill the Meta description section with body content (Which the word limits).
- After all, that in Right side of Post page Select category, Add tags.
- Preview your post before publishing and for that click on “Preview” button.
- After all that when your post is ready click on “Publish” button.
Steps to Add Images and Media
You can add Media or Images between the posts. Between the title section and content body, there is a large Add Media button.
- Click where you want to add media in the content section, and then click on “Add Media” button.
- Then in Insert Media section upload the files which you want to upload, select the images by clicking on them.
- After that WordPress comes along with some basic editing tools fill the tools.
- Click on “Insert into post” button.
Steps to Adding Categories and Tags
- In case you want to add some other Categories for the post, first in Right side you fill find Categories section.
- There click on “Add New Category” button
- Enter the Category you want to add for example “Education”
- After entering the category name click on “Add New Category” button.
Upload Featured Images
- To set featured images, on right side click on “Set featured Image” tab.
- Search for your Images, pick you images
- Check Attachment details and click “Set Featured Images”
Steps to Change Font
- In WordPress, there is a feature available to change the font. You can change the font in Paragraph, Headings, Bold, Italic, and more.
- For that select the font you want to change.
- Click on the upper button.
There are many other features available in WordPress which can help you and easy to proceed. We hope this article will help you to create the post and more.
NOTE:- This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to create First Post / Page in Word press 4.7” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information related WordPress and for the future references.