How to create Custom Menus in WordPress: – Custom Menus are the list of common links that are usually displayed as the main navigation for the sites. Mostly the menu location and site theme depending on each other and for the change some menus offers social link menu. Those Custom Menus provide a different look and shape to your site. Therefore it is important to have intuitive and well-organized menus which are easy to manage and create. WordPress creates menus which are based on your pages and as well as categories. This menu structure is often usual and can get a little out of hand. WordPress allows you to create Custom Menus or Menu Structure with the help of menu editor.
Steps to Create Custom Menus in WordPress
You can easily create custom menus and the way of creating custom menus is too simple. WordPress offer such a facility, custom menus easy to set up by drag and drop. One can create multiple menus and can choose according to their needs. So, therefore here we are providing you some simple tutorial steps with the help of the given steps you can easily create Custom menus:-
- Firstly login to your WordPress site.
- After that in Appearance menu click on the Menu tab.
- After that, Menu editor page will flash on your screen.
- Enter the name of the menu which you want to create, and hit on Create menu.
- After all that now you are ready to add menu items from the left side provided a box for example – Pages, Custom links, and Categories.
- Select the pages which you want to add, by clicking on the checkbox to each page title.
- And click on “Add Menu” button
- Now to change the order of Custom Menus drag and drop them, and click on Save Menu tab
- After doing all you have a new navigation menu that can be added to any menu location on your WordPress site.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to create Custom Menus in WordPress” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information about WordPress for future references.