How to add social Sharing Plugin in WordPress 4.7:- WordPress has offered several features to the user and adding social Sharing Plugin is one of them. The Plugins make easy to add any visually stunning sharing buttons into the blog. Its depend on you that where do you want to add share buttons above or below your post, there is a variety of location which are available. Add to any WordPress sharing Plugin helps people to share your post and pages. This sharing pulgin also help one to share the posts and pages to other services such as Twitter, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, WahtsApp, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Reddit and more social media sites and apps. Therefore here we are also sharing some important tutorial steps which will help you to add social Sharing Plugin in WordPress 4.7.
Steps to add social Sharing Plugin in WordPress 4.7
In WordPress, you can easily add social sharing Plugin button. The plugin is the tools which provide additional services to our sites or application. To install or add the plugin you just need to put the plugin file into “wp-content/plugins” directory. After installing the plugin you may activate or deactivate it in your WP administration.
- Login to your WordPress Sites, after that on Dashboard, went on “Plugins” tab
- After that in Plugins section click on Add New
- Search for Social Share, and then pick any of one.
- Click on the “Install Now” button and the plugin will be installed shortly.
- And then click on “Activate Plugin” button
- After that visit the setting section and click on the plugin you choose for Social sharing Plugins.
- After that select the Social button you want to use like – Facebook, Google and other
- Change the icon and place accordingly and after doing all just click on “Save Change”
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to add social Sharing Plugin in WordPress 4.7” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information regarding WordPress.