Content delivery network (CDN) help in providing speed to the websites by caching static content at locations around the world for faster delivery. Web site load faster and search engine rank your side up on the Google. It can also optimize your WordPress performance, maximize your uptime and enlarge the security and protection of Website.
Steps to add a WordPress Website to CloudFalre to Increase Website Loading Speed
- The first signup with CloudFlare and in case you don’t have login I’d register
- After that add your domain name and click on “Add Website” button
- It will scan your DNS setting tomb automatically include each single setting you have to just wait till it’s over.
- After the scanning process finished click on the “Continue setup” button
- After all, that CloudFlare will show the list of the server of the mail, FTP account, and domain name. You can match the screen information from your web hosting server.
- If you find everything is right you just need to like on “I’m done checking my DNS records continue” button
- Choose the setting you want first choose the plan in which you want to sing up you can choose free plan, or in case you have some security issue you can also select one of the more advanced
- In performance, section choose one of the CDN: – CDN safest, CND + basic optimization, and CDN + full optimization
- Select security: – There is commonly four option in security first High, Medium, Low and essentially off. Select one which you thing need and important for your website.
- Remain all another setting same and click on the “Continue” button
- Now you will reach on the Update your name server page, from here you can change your name server and for that, you can contact your domain registrar
- After update, your name server click on “Continue”
- You will get an email on your registered email id that your domain is using Cloudflare DNS
After all that, you can check the status of your website via CloudFlare. To take full advantage of Cloudflare one can also install CloudFlare plugins on the website.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to add a WordPress Website to CloudFalre to Increase Website Loading Speed” You can bookmark this web page to get more and important information regarding WordPress.